- What is 'Bright Silver' Titanium?
- About Us
- Fitting Your Jewellery
- Returns & Exchanges
Our bestselling Solitaire cartilage stud is perfect for ear cartilage piercings such as helix, tragus, conch or lobe. We use the highest grade Cubic Zirconia crystals which sparkle like a genuine diamond.
- Material: ASTM F136 Implant Grade Titanium
- Thread Type: Internally Threaded (with easy-fit long stem)
- Colour: Bright Silver / Gold
- Crystal Size: 2mm / 2.5mm / 3mm
- Bar Length: 6mm / 8mm
- Gauge: 16g (1.2mm)
- Sold as a single
- Implant grade
- Tarnish resistant
- High-polish mirror finish
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Long threaded stem for easy fitting
Our Gold titanium is anodised, this process results in the jewellery being both hypoallergenic and nickel free. Titanium is extremely durable and the colour will not chip, rub off, fade or tarnish which means they are suitable for long-term wear.
Please note, we do not offer spare replacement bars for this product so please ensure you purchase the correct bar length.
We have innovated an exclusive hypoallergenic coating which is as bright as Sterling Silver, without compromising on quality. Titanium is a naturally dark metal, so without this coating it can appear dull and almost black in comparison to your Sterling Silver jewellery. When curating your ears you want them to look seamless, which is why we are proud to have created this option so you can now achieve that brighter look you've been dreaming of!
- If you don't feel confident fitting new jewellery yourself, we highly advise visiting your local piercer who will be happy to help.
- Screwing small parts yourself in hard-to-reach piercings is very difficult, if you're struggling please visit a piercer, it's what they're there for!
- Don't attempt to fit jewellery with small parts or threaded ends if you have long nails.
- Use latex gloves to help grip small parts and ensure they are fully tightened.
- If your ear is becoming sore when attempting to fit jewellery without success, take a break and try again later, otherwise you may cause irritation.
You must ensure this jewellery is suitable for your individual anatomy and piercing placement before purchasing as we are unable to accept returns or exchanges in the interest of hygiene. If you are unsure about the size you need, please seek advice from a licenced piercer before placing an order.
Read our Ultimate Piercing Guide for piercing size guides.
We aim to restock our core collection as often as possible. If you'd like to be notified when a product is back in stock, please join the waitlist.
New capsule collections are released in small batches throughout the year and are not tied to seasons. These collections often include limited edition designs and are not restocked once sold out. If you see something you like, don't wait around as we may not create a similar style in the future.
The customer is responsible for any customs related import duty and VAT charges for their order. Please check with your local authority before purchasing if you are unsure whether your country is subject to charges.
Due to Brexit, Great Britain is a non-EU country from 1 January 2021. Consignments delivered from Great Britain are subject to tax and must be declared to customs. Value added tax must be paid whenever the value of a consignment is over 22 euros. Please rest assured we are working hard to find a solution, but for the meantime we can not guarantee that your package will not be charged, kindly understand before purchasing.
|Delivery Method||Delivery Aim
(not including estimated processing time of 2-3 working days*)
|3 - 5||No||
or FREE over £40
1 - 2
or FREE over £150
|5 - 7||Yes||
USA & Rest Of World
|7 - 10||Yes||
|United Arab Emirates / Saudi Arabia / Kuwait / Qatar / Other||determined by country||Yes||Courier only
(price at checkout)
*Our small team aim to package and dispatch your order within 2 working days, please note this is in addition to the delivery time and may be longer during busy periods. Your patience is much appreciated.
PROCESSING & DISPATCH TIME:
- Orders are processed during our business hours, Monday - Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays) once payment has been received in full.
- In some circumstances we may be unable to post within this timeframe due to unforeseen circumstances e.g extreme weather or mail strikes.
- During holiday seasons or special discount events order processing times may be increased.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase, followed by an email update once your parcel has been dispatched including your tracking code if applicable.
- UK Tracked is not a next-day guaranteed service. It is estimated to arrive within 1-2 working days after our order processing of 1-2 working days. This service is offered to give extra peace of mind with end-to-end tracking which is not included with our standard shipping method.
We highly recommend choosing the UK Tracked upgrade if you live in a shared or communal accommodation.
Discount codes must be applied at the time of checkout, we can not add these to your order once it has been placed.
Items will be packaged according to the total number of products in your order. We aim to package orders over £60 with our signature gift box, curating a beautiful custom arrangement inside. We will always combine multiple items, however if you require each product to be packaged individually, please purchase additional gift packaging here. If you have a custom request, please contact us prior to placing your order so we can advise.
Your order will be sent to the exact address provided by you at checkout. We are not responsible if this is not your current address or incorrect information, please double check this before ordering to avoid delay. You must notify us immediately after ordering to amend an address. If your postage label has already been printed the address can not be changed. We can not change the address once the parcel is in transit. If your item is returned to us because the address you provided was not correct, you will need to pay for the postage to resend the item.
If you wish to cancel your order, please let us know within an hour of initial purchase. We are unable to accept a cancellation once the order has already been dispatched. We can not guarantee that any order can be cancelled in time due to our shipping and packaging processes.
We are dedicated to ensuring your order is packaged with care and dispatched as soon as possible. Once we hand your parcel over to the post office it is completely out of our control so we can not be held responsible for delayed parcels. International mail has to go through many processes, so we please ask for your patience whilst it is in transit. Please allow 30 working days from the dispatch date for your order to arrive.
Available for all countries upon request, please email for a price before purchasing.
*FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT T&C's
- Code must be used at time of checkout and can not be added after
- This offer can not be combined with any other discount or coupon codes
Crystal Heaven London accepts no responsibility for packages that are signed for by someone other than the addressee.
We never use brass, nickel or cheap alloy metals which are known to cause irritation and turn your ears green. Our jewellery is intentionally crafted to ensure you can flaunt your dream stack every day without any worries.
925 Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver is a precious metal which you can treasure for years. We use a generous layer of bright Rhodium or 18K Gold to ensure shine and durability for every day wear. Demi-fine jewellery is the perfect “middle ground” between fashion and fine, providing a luxurious look and feel with attainable pricing. Fashion aka "costume" jewellery is typically mass-produced using low-quality metal alloys to serve fleeting trends, well known discolouring after a few wears and ending up in landfill once they are no longer fashionable. If this isn't your thing (it's not ours either) then demi-fine jewellery is the perfect option for you.
Our fine jewellery collection CHLUXE is handcrafted in 14K Solid Gold, made to last forever and designed to become a part of you. Solid Gold is hypoallergenic and waterproof so you can wear your treasures all day, every day.
✧ Solid Gold
✧ 925 Sterling Silver
✧ 316L Stainless Steel
✧ ASTM F136 Titanium
We are dedicated to nickel-free piercing jewellery that you can wear without fear of experiencing a reaction, you won't find any low-quality brass parts in our expertly curated collection. Learn more about our process here.
We promise to provide you with a quality and service you can rely on time and time again, because who wants to receive a product which has been mindlessly thrown in a bag? Not us. Our passionate team care about the smallest details and understand the importance of creating a personal experience with our community. Every order, big or small, is treated with the same care and attention.